Indoor Domestic Storage at Winscombe
At Winscombe our modern self-storage rooms are available in a large range of sizes from (5â€² x 5â€² x 7â€²) to (7â€² x 15â€² x 7â€²). Storage is accessed by presentation of a security access key and each unit is secured by padlock. Sack Trucks and flatbed trolley are provided to assist with movement of goods so there is no need to carry your items over any sort of distance. One of our buildings has a drive in facility so you can unpack inside should the weather prove inclement. There is plenty of parking. Automated access is available 7am till 7pm, 7 days a week. Our office at Winscombe is open 9am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Why not check out our REVIEWS.
Container Storage at Winscombe and Hewish
Our containers are of high quality and sizes range from 16 sq ft to 160 sq ft. The compounds have hard wearing surfaces and lots of room to turn round. The compound is accessed by presentation of a security access key and containers are secured with padlocks. Automated access is available 7am till 7pm, 7 days a week.
- Indoor storage from Â£5.50 per week (5â€™ x 5â€™ x 7â€™) to Â£25 per week (7â€™ x 15â€™ x 7â€™) + vat
- Outdoor Containers: (20â€² x 8â€²) Â£25 per week + vat. (10â€² x 8â€²) Â£18 per week + vat. (Please ring for a quote toÂ suit your specific storage requirements).
- Discounts available for advance payments of 6 months or more
- Units may be reserved for up to 2 weeks in advance with an non-refundable deposit which is then takenÂ off the first months rental
- Automated Access 7am till 7pm, 7 days per week
- 24 hour CCTV
- Sack Trucks and Flatbed Trolleys available for your convenience
- Recommended removal service available on request
- Drive In loading bay
- Ample parking
- 2 weeks rental as a security deposit (refundable)
- Â£10 + vat Security Access Key deposit (refundable)
- Padlock Â£10 + vat
- First calendar months hire
- 2 forms of Proof of Identity (one photographic)
For Hewish site all of the above except that the deposit forÂ padlock is Â£25 (refundable)